by Juliet Madison
Lemon Bliss Snowballs: #glutenfree! #dairyfree! #paleo!
- 1 & 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds, crushed up a little
- Juice and rind of one lemon
- A couple drops of vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
Mix dry ingredients together with a fork or whisk
Mix wet ingredients together
Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients using a fork, then roll into small balls, dip in desiccated coconut to cover, then place on a baking tray in the fridge until firm (about 30 minutes).
*Store in the fridge.
*Makes about 25, I think, but can never be sure because I’ve always eaten a few before I’ve remembered to count them.
From Juliet Madison, the Queen of Romantic Comedy, comes a collection of three funny, fabulous stories with a touch of magic.