To celebrate the upcoming release of her fun, flirty new erotic romance novel Deep Diving, Cate Ellink is here to share 10 reasons why her setting – Lord Howe Island – is fabulous!
- The views are astounding:
- There’s a beach for everyone:
- Rainforest Hikes:
- Scuba dive at the Admiralty Islands, or in the lagoon, or at Balls Pyramid (or snorkel in spots around the island—it’s almost as good as the diving):
- Fish for the big haul or the big fish:
- Kayak around the lagoon:
- Visit the Catalina Memorial:
- Learn about the Kentia Palms:
- Watch the sunset, maybe see the muttonbirds (Fleshy footed shearwaters) coming in to roost after feeding at sea all day:
- Eat the fabulous food – which I ate and didn’t photograph 😉
Samantha is celebrating her newly retired status from competitive triathlons with a diving holiday in her favourite place in the world: Australia’s Lord Howe Island. But all divers need a buddy, and Sam can’t dive solo. A chance meeting with rugby league superstar Cooper Sterling in the dive shop seems serendipitous. Sam can’t wait to have a partner who might be able to keep up with her.
It soon becomes evident that Cooper and Sam are compatible both in and out of the water, and things gets seriously sexy. But Sam is disinclined to be another football groupie, and Cooper has been burned before. So the rules are clear: a holiday fling, no strings attached, and they part as friends at the end.
But as the final days of their time together come to a close and a life apart becomes a reality, Sam and Cooper start to question their decision. Is this holiday fling really the finish line or can Sam and Cooper turn their friendly competition into more than sizzling sex?