All our bags are packed
(so not even close to being true)
We’re ready to go
We’re standing here outside your doors
We hate to wake you up, to say goodbye!
(also, remotely not true. We’re so darned excited we’ll wake the whole world to say goodbye!)
Yes, it’s true, we’re off to the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in New Orleans next week and it’s going to be AWESOME!
and also self-delusion
and, of course, this
While we are having the time of our lives…
Here are some housekeeping things to keep in mind:
- we’ll be blogging here daily or near-daily, so keep an eye on the blog for news, photos, gossip, and jealousy-inducing recaps of things we’ve done and stuff we saw
- Managing Editor Kate Cuthbert will be tweeting from her account @katydidinoz. She will probably remember to tweet from the Escape Publishing account (@escapepublisher), but following her personal account is probably the best bet
- With travel and conference, not much reading will be done, so new submissions will have a turnaround time of 6 weeks, starting from 9/5/14 and ending 6/6/14
- We’ll have limited edition Escape USB Keys full of awesome stories to give away, as well as TimTams, chocolates, and Aussie goodies, so if you’re attending, make sure to find Kate!
- We’ll see you in New Orleans!